Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Papi Needs To Practice

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Last week I went to Anchorage. Jacob had a cross country meet, so he took the boys with him and dropped Ziya off at Gina's house so she could be properly supervised (thanks Gina!!!). When I got home and looked on our camera to see what he snapped during the day, this is what I found. I think he needs to practice doing her hair more often. What do you think? I'm just glad that it was Gina's where she had to show her face and not somewhere more public!

7 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

LOL! that is too cute!

Angeline and Matt said...

Matt seems scared to do cecily's hair, it's so fun to watch him even put it in a pony tail... That pictures pretty funny, but adorable!

The Gray Family said...

he tried, I guess....an "A" for effort???

Pack Perhe said...

I think it's cool--good job Jacobo. Ziya looks pretty happy about it as well.

Lainaholo 'Ohana said...

How cute! Not bad for a first try...Ziyalooks beautiful with any hairstyle...

Jacob & berenice, please e-mail me @ mohulamu@gmail.com. I'll email you an invite to the family website. Everyone's on there!

Anonymous said...

Jacob, my son, are you going to style a pompdour for ziya any time soon. If you do, I want to see it!
Love Mom

Vernon 5 said...

Me and the girls think it looks very cool! It's similar to some of Acasia's hairdos this summer....hip and stylish...you just need different colored elastics!