Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memories, memories...

I've responded to some of the tags that have been floating around... and I've bypassed others. Here's a new one that I just bumped into on Robyn's blog. Sounds like fun and could be interesting!!!

Here are the rules:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Not too embarrassing please!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

My first memory of you was actually before I met you. Cameron had talked about you Jacob and how kind you both had been to him. I was so excited to meet the family who opened up their home to him. I enjoyed sitting with you in Relief Society and being able to hold your daughter. You made me feel so welcome. Even though we have only met a few times, I feel you will always be a great friend.

Shirley Morris said...

Singing along while you played the guitar. :)

joni said...

Eating breakfast burritos with your homemade salsa around the fire while camping at Priest Lake.