Monday, July 20, 2009

Kenai Turns Two Months Old

Kenai turned two months old on July 3. He has lived through a lot in just two months! My mom immediately noticed that he seems a lot happier in Idaho - and I agree! The poor baby was born at a very stressful time in his family's lives, and now I'm convinced that he also felt that stress. He did manage though to have fun camping with bears, going to a Girls' All-nighter with me, surviving all the preparations for a huge move and finally hopping on a plane and moving to Rathdrum, Idaho. What a busy little guy!

At one point, I worried that he might actually be blind because he didn't respond or even flinch when I moved around right in front of his face. He did finally start reacting and smiling shortly before we left Kenai. Now he smiles and even does little laughs all the time! He loves to be held by his brothers and sister, but he's still very, very attached to mami.

No comments: