Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Nativity


Once we finally got all the costumes situated (I especially like the black Darth Vader capes serving as wise men's and shepherd's cloaks!), we re-enacted Luke 2. It was quick, but special. We tried really hard this season to keep our focus on the true meaning of Christmas, but it got tricky when Christmas Eve actually came and the kids knew they were going to get to open one present.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed taking a few very special minutes to remind our children of the miracle and great blessing that Christ's birth really is in our lives.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that idea, very cute!

-Rachel said...

Berenice you did a really good job with your Christmas blogging! I'm impressed everything is adorable! Next year I want mine to looke like yours! :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

kaarin said...

We did the sme thing. It turned out great.

Vernon 5 said...

The kids look so excited and happy! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! We missed you!