Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cute "Things"

Ziya is doing lots of cute "things" right now. I intend to do a "don't want to forget any of these cute things" post sometime soon, but for now, I'm just posting these few.

I went to shut the closet door for the night to find that she'd found a special place for Panda to sleep. It warmed my heart in just the right way that night.

When she gets out of the bath every night we wrap her in a towel and she wanders around the apartment before finding her way to the couch or bed where her lotion, diaper and PJ's await. She reminds me of Yoda when she walks around. I don't ever want to forget this image.

She has inherited, from her two very imaginative brothers, the ability to wow us with her "costumes."

She loves to stand on this chair and "read" Abraham's Zoo-phonics post-its. She has also taken to coloring on them (so much so that we had to take them down because they became illegible!). Now she stands there and asks me where her "a-a-a-a" and "b-b-b-b" are!

No comments: