Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!

He lost the first front tooth on November 19.

And the second front tooth came out on November 30.

After primary on Sundays, Ammon always runs up to me to hand me all his stuff so he can free his hands and go stack chairs in the Relief Society room (he gets a small treat after doing this!). This past Sunday, he handed me a little plastic baggie with his tooth in it! Apparently, his Young Women classroom substitutes gave him a piece of chocolate during class, he bit into it and out popped his second front tooth! He was soooo excited.

Yesterday we were listening to the Disney Christmas CD and when the song "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" came on, I caught his glance and we both smiled at each other. It was a really cute moment.

I slyly watched him eat his pork chop for dinner tonight. It made dinner quite entertaining (for me, at least).

1 comment:

Vernon 5 said...

cute "window" Ammon! Ziya is showing her true fachosa self, isn't she?