Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CKC = Cute Kid Candids!

Every once in a while, it's necessary to just post a bunch of random pictures. I'll call it Cute Kid Candids!

It's fun when you get to the toy stage. Kenai can entertain himself for quite a while now!

We've had more scraped and bruised elbows and knees in the past month or so than we've had in a long, long time. Here's Ziya in the assumed position... getting ready for the hydrogen peroxide and knowing it's going to hurt!

They weren't invited to play with the bigger boys, so these two made up their own game... emptying book cases!




He really fell in love with his Spiderman 3-D glasses - so much so that he fell asleep with them on!



Aren't they just the cutest?




This really deserves more pictures and a detailed explanation in its own post... but for now, this is what Ammon and Abraham do all day long. They build forts and traps for bobcats in the woods behind the house.


Need I say more?

This is the only kindof moose we see now! After playing at Fort Sherman Park on a very hot day!



Three cousins having a great time at the beach - Diego, Ziya and Asher.



Stylish, huh? I wasn't there that day, but I'll bet Aitana or Acasia had something to do with this!


This scares me. I don't want her to grow up!


Quiet play in the sandbox.

One of the kids' first questions when we told them we were moving back to Idaho was, "Is Truckie still there?" They actually named their jeep "Truckie"!

I love the sandbox because it invites quiet play. What a miracle!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at your CKC! Elbows and knees huh? Oh the joy of not wearing pants and long sleeves in the summer :))

Leacayoungart said...

LOL
Too cute.
How fun.
....just a few of my comments as I looked at all these cute shots. =]

Little Grandma from California said...

Ziya with flowing hair...curls that care...beauty behold...always told...with a smile. Stylish are you Ziya girl...a little "jackie" O...big glasses...pink petals...you are!
P.S. Your 'ouch' photo resembles your brother Abe's 'mouth' photo's.
Love to all.

Little Grandma said...

I wonder I wonder I wonder
if Ammon if Ammon if Ammon
dreams in dreams in dreams in
3-D
3-D
3-D?

LA Law said...

Too cute!

kaarin said...

They sure seem happy! Ziya sure does look like a hippi. I too love sandboxes.

Presley family said...

What fun pictures!!! We sure miss y'all! I hope all is well!
BIG HUGS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your California Grandma said...

Hello Diego,

It is nice to see some photo's of you. I hope you are doing well.
I miss your hugs! Say hello to your Mom and Dad.