Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

Since we were ALL together, my sister talked her photographer friend into doing a photo shoot of the Zavala family at a park by the Spokane River. There were 20 1/2 people total (Elisa is expecting!): my two parents, four Zavala girls with spouses and 10 grandchildren. It was quite the task to get all the kids to cooperate for the pictures, but we did end up with some nice ones. These are just candids that we took with our own cameras. Hopefully it won't be long before I can post some of the real pictures because the quality is a lot nicer!

The patriarch and matriarch of the entire clan with their entire brood. This is the picture that my mom really wanted - she and my dad with all of the grandchildren.
Clockwise: Elisa, Diego, Dax (is it really so bad??) and Aitana, Acasia, Colomba and Elisa.
Pack boys with Munyer boys, Aitana and Asher, Isaiah with Ammon and Abe and Diego (he has his green cast on under those jeans!).
Ammon, baby Kenai, Brian with Asher, Asher and Ammon and Abe.
The girl cousins... and then the boy cousins!
We used to call ourselves "the Zavala Four." Now we all have different last names, but I still like to think of us as "the Zavala Four"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute Clan! I am so happy you are with your family :))