Monday, August 10, 2009

Kenai's Blessing




It was so wonderful to have my whole family together for Kenai's blessing. He's a special little boy and he had a very special blessing. I loved seeing my dad, who raised four girls, standing in a very special priesthood blessing circle with his four sons-in-law, Craig, Jacob, Brian and Carlos. Jacob pronounced a beautiful blessing on little Kenai, who was also beautiful in his little white outfit.

Jacob and I also had the opportunity to give the sacrament meeting talks. It was a tad bit stressful, but I was thankful for the opportunity to share my feelings and bear my testimony about faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for the faith that my parents taught me and that I've strengthened over the years and I commit myself to teach my little Kenai (along with all of my children) an even greater faith in Jesus.

5 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

You too have a beautiful family. You look beautiful....Idaho agrees with you...not that you were any less attractive in AK.:)You just seem to have a different sparkle about you! Looks like you are enjoying some great times with your family. We are so happy for you! Take care!

Little Grandma said...

May the Lord Bless you and keep you always, I love you Kenai.Can't wait until we meet you this Christmas. Love Your little Grandma

Leacayoungart said...

He got so big. Your family looks so great and so happy. Love you guys.

kaarin said...

He is a cute little guy! wish we could see him groe up.

-Rachel said...

Wow! Beautiful pic's I agree with Gina everyone looks very glowy. Maybe it's all that sunshine and happiness! Congrats little Kenai!