Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sibling Similarities??

As I was posting the last pictures of Kenai, I remembered that we took similar pictures of Ziya when she came home from the hospital. What do you think - sibling similarities??? I so wish I had digital pictures of Ammon and Abraham, too. We were old school back then and didn't have a digital camera and all of their baby pictures are in storage in Idaho. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun after those boxes get unpacked and I start comparing some more.

6 comments:

Carrie VG said...

Congratulations you crazy kids, you sure have a full nest now! I look forward to hearing more of your adventures!

EvaMarieva said...

Oh I love the scrunched faces of newborns. I see the similarities. They are both so cute!

Unknown said...

They definitely look like siblings!

Vicky Durham said...

They sure do look like siblings! What beautiful children! What a wonderful family! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

so cute and they do look a lot alike.

robin marie said...

i haven't checked in in a while - congratulations on the baby!! he is so cute!