Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boys' All-Nighter


On the night before the last day of school, one of Jacob's co-workers had a boys' all-nighter with his sons and a couple of his students. They stayed in the high school classroom all night and played video games, ate junk food and did other fun "boy" stuff. Jacob told us about it... and guess who decided this sounded like great loads of fun?? I suggested that this was something for older boys to do with their dads. My suggestion was vetoed. While Kenai and I had our own all-nighter in the living room (we've been having these since the day he was born!), Jacob, Ammon and Abraham stocked up on chips and candy, three movies and the laptop and had their all-nighter in the boys' bedroom. They only made it until 3:00 a.m., but they had a super time nevertheless. They were also supposed to play checkers and chess, but the movies won out.

The next day was an extremely grumpy day in the Munyer household. Next time, I will stick to my guns when I insist that this type of thing is for older kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. It looks like they had a great time.