Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

When Ben and Kortney moved back to Idaho, they gave us a little CD player that we put in the boys' room. They just "discovered" it a few days ago, and now they constantly shut the door to their room, lay on their beds and listen to music. They also practice dancing in there. I feel like I'm getting a preview of what the teenage years will be like (thankfully for now their CD collection consists of primary music, children's learning songs and one UB40 album). Jacob took this video while I was on the phone just the other night. They have some really cool moves they've been working on. This is great entertainment for rainy days... but I still think we need a yard!

I included both videos because Ziya dances more on the top one, but the boys have "sweeter" moves on the bottom one.


4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Before I read your description I watched the videos and said to myself "who needs a tramp?" Love the dancing, it made me smile this morning. =)

Robyn said...

Ok how do the kids get such groovy moves while listening to mormon tabernacle choir..... or was this a display of being filled with the spirit? sure loved the video.

Anonymous said...

Hay Bere,
Esta es la primera vez que veo caminar a laZiya y no solo caminar sino tambien bailar. Aqui estoy en la oficina llorando como una baby. Y esos muchochos tan bonitos y tan buenos para bailar quienes son? mis nietos? ayayay en unos 5 aƱos quisiera ver como van a andar detras de ellos las muchachas. Gracias mija.

Pam Gomez said...

What a barrel of laughs...very cute when Abe was departing with Ziya, hand in hand (probably to avoid Ammon's high jumps). Ammon's straight side kicks, with wiggles, reminds me of Jacob at five years old...learning tap dancing. The leaps, vaults and springs are very similar. Like Father...like Son.