Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip

I joined Ammon on his very exciting kindergarten field trip to Bishop's Beach in Homer (off Kachemak Bay). What fun times. I left behind a sick little baby (Leaca, you truly are an angel!), so I started out the day kind of stressed, but then I couldn't help but have a wonderful time with my little boy, Ammon. We went on a low tide day, so we got to comb the beach for many cool creatures. We got to see and touch lots of sea anenomes, huge sea stars, crabs, tiny lobster, and lots of other cool stuff. Ammon was totally in his element. It was fun for me to watch him interact with his classmates. I definitely want to return with the entire family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

Fun mosaic! It looks like you had such a good time. I love the pic of you and him together. He will treasure that one!