Monday, May 19, 2008

Idaho Candids

As much as I love Alaska, I FINALLY GOT TO LEAVE!!! Ziya and I flew to Spokane and spent a week with my family in Rathdrum and Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. Fun times were had; but where was my camera the entire time??? We went on some really fun bike rides, ate tons of awesome food at my sister Colomba's cafe, watched my nieces play soccer and hung out at my mom and dad's house (with more food, of course!). The pictures I did manage to get are of us at the park with Isaiah and Asher, my nephews... we absolutely LOVED the 80+ degree weather. We also got to visit with our friends, the Staudingers, and then just hang out some more. What a blessing! The trip helped me to confirm even more (even though my mind is already made up) that we need to take care of our business in Alaska and then hurry up and move/live closer to family.

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

I was just telling Gordon that I do not know what I am going to do when you move and then I read this. Can't you just stay 3 years? That is not too long. =)

P.S. I keep spelling Zyia wrong. Did I just do it again?