Thursday, May 1, 2008

Goofy Abe...

This boy keeps me on my toes... and he keeps me laughing all at the same time! Here, I went to check on him and see what was taking so long. He quickly explained that as he innocently sat on the toilet, invisible people came and unrolled the toilet paper. As if this vivid imagination wasn't enough, he was absolutely dead serious. He didn't even crack a smile. There really were invisible people who came and made this bad choice. He could do nothing to stop them!

On this particular night, Abe decided he didn't want to sleep. Instead, he dressed up, grabbed a pile of his favorite books, and literally read until about midnight. Hey, at least he likes books!
Dressing up is one of his favorite pastimes. Notice some of the details: the Fantastic Four after-Halloween clearance costume with glowing stripes, Batman knee pads, mittens with chopped off fingers weight lifting gloves over them, a cape and a hood. I don't remember what he calls this one.

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Abe is so cute. You have such awesome and fun kids!

Thomas Family said...

Ha, I LOVE it. All of it. I keep wishing gas prices would plummet so we could drive up and visit you guys. Are you by chance driving down any time soon? We'd love to see you if you were passing through. Free room and board COME ON!!! :)

Leacayoungart said...

HE is sooo funny! Personality plus!