Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hooray for talented friends!!

I'm at Leaca's right now and Erika is visiting from Fairbanks... Leaca and I are gleaning from Erika's amazing digital scrapbooking talent. I had Erika use my blog as a "guinea pig" for teaching us about scrapbook papers and headers and other fun stuff. So I have a new look. Now I need to go home and play some more. Oh... and the pictures are taken by Leaca - my amazing photographer friend. I'll post soon and share more pictures. She is so talented!!

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

I did mine tonight too. Can you see what time it is??? =/

Unknown said...

I love what you did to your blog, SO cute! And Leaca takes great pictures - WOW!

Presley family said...

I love those pictures!! Your friend needs to come down to CA! wink!!! You are all so beautiful!! Ok, so now that you have a cute site can you do it to mine? BIG HUGS!

EvaMarieva said...

I love it. It is super cute!