Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Illness, laziness, dumbness, busy-ness... whatever "ness" it is, I just haven't been blogging. However, just earlier today, I survived a Stake Relief Society speaking assignment that has been eating all my free brain time. I feel like a free woman now! I no longer have to constantly think "I really should be working on my talk instead of doing this!" So now, I'm working on a mega-long February-in-review post. And just today, I talked to my talented friend Leaca, about my banner. So she designed this new one for me (she's also the way cool photographer of the way cool pictures of my family). Once again, yay for talented and motivating friends!

1 comment:

-Rachel said...

I'm sorry I missed your talk at the Stake Relief Society Conference. We're still sick. I agree that would be a lot of stress though, it's good to have you back!