Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Tita!

It's my mom's birthday today. I hate that we're so far away and can't be there to personally give the well-deserved hugs and kisses. And since I don't know how to send videos via email, here they are on our blog.

Mom, I hope you like them! This is what los ninos are most proud of right now... their dance moves... and they wanted to share them with you. I hope that if anything, they help you start off your birthday with a big smile. We love you and hope you have a fantastic birthday!

I had a hard time getting a good recording of Ziya and her moves. She really does know how to "mover la colita!"


Abe even dressed up for his portion of the video(he uses any excuse imaginable to dress up!). Fancy moves, huh?


Ammon insisted on mittens and socks cause they help him slide around better.
For those who are familiar with Jacob's "chicken dance", do you see hints of that in Ammon's dancing? Scary, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No solamente me hicieron sonreir pero tambien llorar. Ammon, Abe and Ziya son unos bailarines fabulosos. Love.

Vernon 5 said...

Those little kids sure have some cool moves! Rock on!

Jennifer Gravley said...

So good to hear from you. Your family is beautiful! I can't believe you guys are in Alaska. Sure looks pretty. Dylan still remembers when you walked him to school. You are now known as "that one lady" He is now in the 7th grade. If that doesn't age us I don't know what will. My youngest is in 1st grade now. Holy Cow how fast they grow..... xxoo

Presley family said...

LOVE IT!!! They are to much fun!!!
BIG HUGS!