Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yes, I know...

I have no legitimate excuse for not posting for such a long time. I've thought about it many a time... and ended up overwhelmed by the thought of all the "catching up" I had to do. In the end, I did nothing! Tonight though, with Easter and Abe's birthday just having passed, I decided to just do it - post a few pictures and forget about trying to catch up! Maybe later I'll go back and try to do some re-capping... maybe!

Hmmmmm... there just might be a life lesson in this post. If it weren't almost midnight and if I didn't know that I have to be awake in about 5 1/2 hours, I might expound on that. But I won't, not tonight anyway.

5 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Go you! I need to do better. I only have a few entries posted to mine.

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, i also have not been very good with it. it's just hard to get my pictures uploaded onto here and keep up with all the busy things I have to do. perhaps I'll be better this summer...! See ya soon!
HEIDI

Robyn said...

Thank you so much for taking care of my husband. I was so happy to know that he wasn't alone on Easter. You guys are the best. We can't wait to spend the summer with you!

The Gray Family said...

Hi guys! This is Amy Gray...I found your blog through Kara's, and I can't believe how much time has passed! Last time I saw you, I think your second had just been born. Your family is so cute!

EvaMarieva said...

Hello! It's Eva St. Clair. I found you when I was blog hopping...its a slow day at work here. The kids are so big-I can't believe so much time has passed. At least once a month we remember something that reminds us of your family and we reminisce. It is good to see that you are doing so well!